Prague Jewish Quarter Tour 2024
About Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
On this amazing 2.5-hour-long tour explore the Jewish heritage of Prague’s Jewish Quarter. This Tour comes with skip-the-line tickets for Jewish cemeteries and synagogues. Hear personal stories about the life and history of the Jewish community in the Czech Republic.
Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour
This Jewish Quarter Tour will provide you with an insight into the Jewish heritage of Prague. This two-and-a-half-hour tour of the Prague Jewish Quarter includes the entrance ticket to the Jewish cemetery and the synagogues.
Get to know personal stories of the Jewish community in the Czech Republic on a guided walk through the Jewish quarter in Prague city. Hear stories about the most famous people and the Jewish community of Prague. Get an overview of the area’s modern life and history by starting your Jewish Quarter Tour outside the Rudolfinum on the Jan Palach Square.
Explore one of 3 Synagogues in the area – Pinkas, Maisel, and Klausen synagogue. Visit one of the oldest in Central Europe, the Old Jewish Cemetery in Prague. Your expert guide in Prague’s Jewish history and its people will tell you stories that will bring the history of Prague’s Jewish Quarter to life in front of your eyes.
- Entrance tickets to circuit 2 – Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery and Spanish Synagogue
- A live knowledgeable guide
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Tour Meeting Point
Get Prague Office, Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague.
You’ll get insights into the history of the Jewish people in Prague from the 10th century, right up to today, and hear about the traditions and trials which have come to define them
This fascinating walking tour includes admission tickets to the area’s most famous monuments, including two synagogues and the cemetery, one of the oldest in Central Europe
See the Old Jewish Cemetery together with thousands of tombstones
BOOK JEWISH QUARTER WALKING TOUR
Explore Prague’s Jewish History!
Good to know before you go
- The tour includes entrance tickets to Klausen Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery, Maisel Synagogue, and Spanish Synagogue.
- Your tour guide will be carrying a blue and white umbrella
- You will need to show your digital smartphone ticket to your guide
- It’s possible to reschedule your tour. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer service for further assistance.
- Free cancellation with a full refund 3 hours before your tour date.
BOOK PRAGUE JEWISH QUARTER TOUR NOW!
Easy & Fast booking process
This tour is selling fast! Why wait and miss your spot?
Very thorough and concise tour
Michaela (Meisha) was an excellent tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable and gave us lots of information above and beyond the tour requirements themselves. Although this is a small area it was important to have a guide to give you all the details you might otherwise not have known. Highly recommended.
Jewish sites in Prague
We were able to visit all important sites: Jewish Museum, the former Jewish ghetto, Old Jewish cemetery, and Jewish Town Hall. Our tour guide brought us closer to the Jewish traditions and way of life of the Czech Jews. It was very educational and interesting to learn more about the Jewish population in Prague
Book your tour now and explore Prague’s Jewish Quarter!
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts
- Use your phone or print your voucher