Prague Castle Skip The Line Ticket 2024
About Prague Castle Skip The Line Ticket
With this ticket, you’ll be able to skip the standard ticket lines and greatly shorten your wait time in security lines when you visit one of Prague’s most magnificent monuments, the Prague Castle. This ticket also comes with an introductory tour and an optional audio guide.
Prague Castle Skip The Line Ticket
A must during your Prague trip is a visit to the impressive Prague Castle. Avoid waiting among the crowds in the long line at the entrance and purchase your Prague Castle Skip-the-line Ticket in advance!
Pick a date and time of your preferred visit to Prague Castle and buy your Prague Castle Skip-the-line Ticket online. After you purchase your skip-the-line ticket for Prague Castle, you will meet with a representative on the chosen date and time.
Before exploring Prague Castle, you will enjoy a short introduction, lasting around 15 minutes. Your voucher will be exchanged for your ticket (circuit B) by your Prague guide. Your Prague Castle complex Skip-the-line ticket covers all the highlights you must see in Prague Castle. Including the Old Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, and St. George’s Basilica.
Discover the Prague Castle at your own pace and explore the Castle’s beautiful interiors. Your Prague Castle ticket with Skip-the-line access is valid for two days and allows you one entry to each building in the castle interiors during this period of two days.
- Entry to the main Prague Castle circuit area is free: this ticket allows you access to the interior buildings.
- After exchanging your voucher on the date and time booked, your ticket is valid for 2 days and allows you one entry to each building in the castle interiors during this whole period.
- Admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex without waiting in line to purchase the ticket
- 15-minute introduction and basic orientation in the Castle complex
- Audio guide for your smartphone (if option selected)
- Orientation map
- Tour guide (aside from 15-20 minute introduction)
You will meet your host at the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral within the third courtyard of the Prague Castle complex. It is highly recommended to access the Prague Castle complex through the side entrance adjacent to the tram station known as Pražský Hrad.
BOOK YOUR SKIP THE LINE TICKET FOR THE PRAGUE CASTLE!
Look no further! Book your perfect Prague Castle Entry Ticket online now!
Gain admission to Castle grounds without having to wait to purchase your ticket
Explore the magnificent Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more
Enjoy a short 15-20 minute introductory overview, in English, to the castle and receive recommendations for your visit
Good to know before you go
- Wi-Fi is not available within the Prague Castle complex, so it's essential to have a small amount of mobile data to access the mobile guide.
- Upon redeeming your voucher at the specified date and time, your ticket will be valid for two days and grant you a single entry to each of the castle's interior buildings throughout this period.
- Please be aware that all visitors to Prague Castle must go through security screening and bag inspection to collect their tickets before reaching the designated meeting point. Waiting times may vary during the week.
- Please take note that certain sections of the Prague Castle complex may be temporarily closed due to special events.
FAQ – Prague Castle Ticket
Is entry to Prague Castle free?There are some areas of the complex that you will need to purchase a ticket for in order to visit. But the majority of the Prague Castle complex is free to visit. You can enter the castle grounds without any charge. Some of the attractions you should not miss out on are Astronomical Clock Tower, St Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Gorge’s Basilica, and many others outside of the castle grounds, like the iconic Charles Bridge.
Can you buy tickets to Prague Castle in advance?Not only can you, but we highly recommend that you buy your Prague Castle ticket in advance. And it’s best if you buy tickets online. That way you can ensure that you have a skip the line or priority entry ticket.
Is St Vitus Cathedral free?To enter the St Vitus Cathedral you need to purchase a ticket to the Prague Castle circuit. This ticket also includes other Prague Castle historical and cultural buildings.
Can you go into Prague Castle?Yes, you can enter the castle through the main entrance or the side entrance. If you want to explore the interiors of the castle we strongly advise you to book a guided walking tour. That way you will have a complete experience and you’ll be able to fully enjoy the history and importance of Prague Castle.
BUY YOUR SKIP THE LINE TICKET
Be smart! Skip the long lines!
The ultimate tour experience
It was really very good. Our introduction guide was amazing! We had to tip her because we were really impressed. And looking at all of this on my own was also great. Could only be a little more text in the statues, paintings etc. Price performance is absolutely fair.
Best Skip the Line Prague Castle Ticket
It is a good way to skip crowds and get your ticket to see the attractions of the Castle. You arrive there and the guide gives you the ticket and gives an overview of the places you can visit with that ticket. The main highlight is the Cathedral, so be sure to be there when they open.
Book Prague Castle Entrance Ticket now and have Skip-the-line Access!
- Skip the line ticket to the Castle complex in Prague
- Introductory tour and orientation inside the castle
- Information on finding the shortest security check queue
- Easy & fast booking process!