Prague City Card: 2-4 Days Ticket
About City Card Prague: 2-4 Days Ticket
Prague City Card allows you to travel and sightsee around Prague at your own pace with its 2, 3, or 4-day duration options. This City card also comes with discounts for many shows and tours as well as free entry to famous landmarks like Prague Castle.
Prague City Card: 2-4 Days Ticket
Save your time and money by buying a Prague City Pass. You can purchase a Prague Card for 2, 3, or 4 days. This city card allows you to visit all of the iconic and most famous Prague sights at your own pace. Enjoy discounts provided by the Prague Card on many shows and tours, and secure an entry into museums and monuments like the Prague Castle.
Prague City Card will be the passport that allows you to explore Prague and discover all of the city’s attractions in your own time, without any hurry. You’ll have a free entrance into more than 60 Prague attractions and a 50% discount on shows and tours. With your Prague City Pass, you’ll also get a detailed map and access to Prague Cool Pass’s mobile app. This will be your free interactive guide around Prague city.
Learn everything you always wanted to about the capital of the Czech Republic. Explore the city with the Prague Card!
- Once you have obtained your Prague Card, decide when you want it to start by entering the start date on the back of the card. Please note that the Prague Card is valid in days and not hours.
- You need to exchange your GetYourGuide for the physical card before using it.
- Admission to 60 top Prague attractions, including the Prague Castle and the Jewish Museum
- Sightseeing bus tour
- A river cruise along the Vltava
- Exclusive discounts on 40+ attractions, tours, cruises, and entertainment options
- Mobile app: Prague Cool Pass – for interactive
- navigation and instant access to updates
- Temporary exhibitions
Exchange your smartphone voucher for your Prague Card at one of the following collection points:
- Central Bohemia – Old Town Information Centre: Husova Street 21
- Charles Bridge – Tourist Info Centre: Mostecká Street 4
- Florenc Bus Station – Tourist Information Centre
See the best views in the city at no extra cost – a sightseeing bus and some river cruises are included
Enjoy entry to 60 of Prague’s best museums and attractions, including the National Museum and Jewish Museum
Step inside Prague Castle, the City Gallery, and more, and get heavily discounted entry to other museums
Book Prague City Card: 2-4 Days Ticket
Don’t miss out on this best-value deal!
Prague Card Benefits:
Gain access to over 60 attractions in Prague!
- Free admission to Prague Castle – St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lane, and St. George’s Basilica
- Free admission to the Jewish Museum – synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery (7 sites)
- Free admission to the National Gallery (7 sites)
- Free admission to the National Museum (9 sites)
- Free admission to Prague Zoo (the 4th best zoo in the world)
- Free admission to Prague City Gallery (5 sites)
- Free admission to Prague City Museum (6 sites)
- Free admission to Vyšehrad Fortress (4 sites)
- Free admission to Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
- Free admission to the Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
- Free entry to the castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves • Old-New Synagogue
- Loreto Prague
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Charles Bridge Museum
- Free Sightseeing Tour
- Free River Boat Cruise
- Discounted entry to another 40+ attractions
- Up to 50% discounts on tours, cruises, concerts, and restaurants
- Detailed printed map of Prague and mobile app Prague CoolPass- your free interactive guide around the capital city of Prague
Good to know before you go
- Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- This activity is non-refundable
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can enter each attraction once
- This ticket is valid for 2 days
FAQ – Prague Card
How much is a Prague card?
There are few prices for the Prague Card of Prague City Pass, and the price depends on whether you will purchase a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day Prague card. The 2-day one costs 71€, the 3-day card is 81€, and the 4-day Prague Card is the most expensive one at 88€. Save money and purchase your Prague City Card right away and visit all of the popular attractions in Prague!
Does Prague Card include transport?
Compared to the Prague Pass, the Prague Card has more benefits, one of them being free public transportation. The only thing that the Prague City Card does not include is temporary exhibitions.
What is Prague famous for?
Prague City is the capital of the Czech Republic, and it’s famous for well-preserved Baroque and Gothic architecture, castles, and beautiful churches. Other than that it is well known for its medieval charm, beautiful bridges, and lively art scene.
Book your 2-4 Days Prague Card Ticket now!
Don’t stress out about finding the best deal, we’ve got you covered!
The ultimate tour experience
This was very fast passed, but the guide was knowledgeable and understanding of our needs as a family with very young toddlers. We only were in the "bone church " for about 20 minutes, but honestly, it is quite small and that was long enough to do a quick visit. The meal was lovely and we enjoyed chatting with others on the tour. It is a long ride from Prague in small buses, but they were comfortable and the guide had great information about the surrounding area.
Great option for sightseeing
Great value for lots of great sights in Prague, including a boat trip on the Moldava and a bus tour through the city
Book your ticket today!
- Entrance fees to participating museums and attractions for the validity of your card (one-time entrance per attraction only)
- Free Sightseeing Tour and Free River Cruise
- 70 more exclusive discounts on attractions, tours, cruises, and entertainment