The Best-Value Prague Pass 2023
ABOUT PRAGUE TOURIST PASS: 2-5 DAYS TICKET
Unveil the magic of Prague with this ticket which grants you unlimited access to the city's public transport network. Explore the enchanting wonders of this historic city, from the iconic Astronomical Clock (with priority access) to the majestic Prague Castle, the charming Petřin Funicular, and a plethora of other captivating attractions.
PRAGUE CITY CARD: 2-5 DAYS TICKET
Experience unlimited access to public transportation throughout Prague, including convenient trips to and from the airport. Maximize your benefits with complimentary admission and exclusive discounts for over 60 exciting attractions. Explore distinctive historical landmarks, museums, and art galleries, and embark on captivating guided city tours and a serene Vltava River cruise.
To gain entry to each attraction, simply present your activated pass and receive a ticket (remember to retain your ticket). Explore the comprehensive list of attractions, tours, and experiences covered by your pass, including the Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock (fast-track access and elevator ride included), Petřín Lookout Tower and Mirror Maze, Prague Castle (including the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, Cathedral of St. Vitus, and Golden Lane), and many others iconic landmarks.
Don't miss an opportunity to participate in tours such as the Old Town and Jewish Town (available in English and German), Mysterious Medieval Underground (available in English), Prague's Hideaways (available in English), and Communism Tour: Prague Behind the Iron Curtain (available in English)
But there's more to this ticket! You'll also enjoy discounts at selected attractions!
- Access to more than 60 experiences in Prague
- Public transportation
- Airport Express (round-trip airport journey)
- Discounts on tourist attractions and tours
- Electronic guide
- Map of the city
- River boat cruise
- Temporary exhibitions
You can activate your Prague Visitor Pass using the app, or you can visit the following information centers in order to activate it and obtain the physical card:
- Václav Havel Airport Prague, Terminal 1, Aviatická, Praha 6, Ruzyně 161 08. Working hours: Daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Václav Havel Airport Prague, Terminal 2, Schengenská, Praha 6, Ruzyně 161 08. Working hours: Daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Petřín, Petřínské sady 633, Praha 1, Malá Strana 118 00. Working hours: Daily from 9 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Na Můstku, Rytířská 12, Praha 1, Staré Město 110 00. Working hours: Every day from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Old Town Hall, Staroměstské náměstí 1, Praha 1, Staré Město 110 00. Working hours: Every day from 9 AM to 7 PM.
See the best views in the city at no extra cost – a sightseeing bus and some river cruises are included
Enjoy entry to 60 of Prague’s best museums and attractions, including the National Museum and Jewish Museum
Step inside Prague Castle, the City Gallery, and more, and get heavily discounted entry to other museums
BOOK PRAGUE CITY CARD: 2-5 DAYS TICKET
Don’t miss out on this best-value deal!
Prague Card Benefits:
Gain access to over 60 attractions in Prague!
- Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock (priority lane, elevator included)
- Petřín Lookout Tower and Mirror Maze
- Clementinum Astronomical Tower and Library
- Petřín Funicular
- Prague Castle (including the Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, Cathedral of St. Vitus, and Golden Lane)
- Jewish Quarter (Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall, Spanish Synagogue, Robert Guttmann Gallery, and Jerusalem Synagogue)
- Prague Venice – River cruise and Charles Bridge Museum
- Prague Zoo
- Lesser Town Bridge Towers
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Prague TV Tower – Žižkov Television Tower
- St. Nicholas Bell Tower
- The New Mill Water Tower*
- Manifesto Market Andel – welcome drink in the SOOT bar
- Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul at Vyšehrad
- Municipal House and many other attractions!
Good to know before you go
- Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- This activity is non-refundable
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can enter each attraction once
- This ticket is valid for 2 days
FAQ – Prague Card
Does Prague Card include transport?Compared to the Prague Pass, the Prague Card has more benefits, one of them being free public transportation. The only thing that the Prague City Card does not include is temporary exhibitions.
What is Prague famous for?Prague City is the capital of the Czech Republic, and it’s famous for well-preserved Baroque and Gothic architecture, castles, and beautiful churches. Other than that it is well known for its medieval charm, beautiful bridges, and lively art scene.
BOOK YOUR 2-5 DAYS PRAGUE CARD TICKET NOW!
Don’t stress out about finding the best deal, we’ve got you covered!
The ultimate tour experience
This was very fast passed, but the guide was knowledgeable and understanding of our needs as a family with very young toddlers. We only were in the "bone church " for about 20 minutes, but honestly, it is quite small and that was long enough to do a quick visit. The meal was lovely and we enjoyed chatting with others on the tour. It is a long ride from Prague in small buses, but they were comfortable and the guide had great information about the surrounding area.
Great option for sightseeing
Great value for lots of great sights in Prague, including a boat trip on the Moldava and a bus tour through the city
Book your ticket today!
- Entrance fees to participating museums and attractions for the validity of your card (one-time entrance per attraction only)
- Free Sightseeing Tour and Free River Cruise
- Exclusive discounts on attractions, tours, cruises, and entertainment