Prague: Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise 2023
About Prague River Cruise Tour
On this 3-hour cruise on the Vltava River, you’ll be able to see some of Prague’s most memorable landmarks while enjoying live music atop a riverboat deck. On this tour, you will also be served a delicious buffet lunch.
Prague River Cruise
Uncover Prague illuminated by night while river cruising as you feast on a delicious selection of traditional Czech and international dishes from the delightful onboard buffet. Observe Prague’s iconic structures along the Vltava River and get breathtaking views of the Prague Castle on this round-trip river cruise.
Prague River Cruise will let you see the Czech capital in a different light. At the same time, you’re comfortably seated on a glass boat with a specially insulated deck that prevents noise and vibrations. There is also a section with a retractable glass ceiling and walls. Enhance your river cruising experience by upgrading to a window seat option.
Enjoy a welcome drink as you board and then cruise down the river to the Charles Bridge and admire the neo-Renaissance Rudolfinum.
Benefit from free Wi-Fi, listen to the informative multi-lingual audio guide and follow your route on paper or an online map as you go. You will pass the famous Dancing House. Admire the stunning panoramic views of Old Town Prague and Petrin Hill while listening to live music on board.
Finish your incredible European boat trip with a delicious buffet dinner. The dinner includes a wide selection of traditional Czech and international dishes. When you’re done with your dinner, you can go out on the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling river breeze as you sail. Observe the city of Prague from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
- Evening river cruise on an open-top glass boat
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech and international dishes
- Window seat (if option selected)
- Access to insulated deck
- Access to open deck for photo opportunities
- Live music during the cruise
- Host and steward service
- Welcome drink (glass of Prosecco)
- Half-litre bottle of water per 2 people
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online audio commentary available in multiple languages
- Online map available in multiple languages
- Paper map available in 16 languages
- Additional drinks (can be purchased onboard)
- Luggage or large bags
Tour Meeting Point
The Tour meeting point is by the Hotel Intercontinental, under the Čechův Bridge. You will board the cruise boat at Pier 3 on Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment). On the pier, you will see a building with the sign ‘Prague Boats’ where the staff will direct you to your boat.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and an aperitif during the cruise
Relax to the sounds of live music on board
Take in views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and Kampa Island
Book Prague River Cruise with Sightseeing
Make your visit to the Capital of the Czech Republic unforgettable!
Good to know before you go
- Bring an identification document for each participant on tour
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- A parent or guardian must accompany all customers 17 years old and under
- Vegan and vegetarian menu options are available
- The cruise will take place on either the Bohemia Rhapsody, Grand Bohemia, or Agnes de Bohemia. Your boat name will be given to you upon arrival.
- The maximum number of people per booking is 6. Please place another order if your group is larger, but be aware you might not be sitting together.
FAQ – Prague River Cruises
How much is a river cruise in Prague?Prague river cruises are around 48€ per person. Most of them are hours-long experiences combining river cruises, sightseeing, and lunch or dinner. Prague cruise is a very unique and great way to see the city center in a more fun and unconventional way. This type of sightseeing cruises is something we would highly recommend.
Is Prague on the Danube River?No, Prague is not located on the Danube River. Although the Danube river goes tough the majority of countries of central Europe it does not go through the Czech Republic. However, Czech’s capital city is located on the Vltava River.
Book Lunch Cruise on Vltava River now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Why wait? Book your Prague River Cruise Now!
Excellent for a Relaxing
This was excellent for a relaxing couple of hours, whilst the journey along the Vltava may not be the most scenic river cruise I've been on but with the pleasant background sounds of an accordion playing popular tunes and the variety of buffet food with both hot and cold options (which all 5 of us were more than happy with). It was well organized, bringing drinks to you and then a number of staff coming around with payment devices before the end of the cruise to settle tabs. Perfect.
Dinner Cruise on Open-Top Glass Boat
Prague boats river cruises were something we really wanted to do when visiting the city. Charles bridge old town hall and old town square were amazing to see from the river cruises deck. This was a better way to see Prague for us than going on a guided tour. I would definitely recommend this, it's the greatest way to discover Prague.
Book your Prague River Cruise Tour Now!
- See Prague’s most iconic landmarks
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the dinner cruise starts