City of Prague Underground Tour 2022
About Prague Underground Tour
This is not a standard sightseeing tour of Prague! Experience Prague like never before on this 70-minute long tour of the Czech capital’s medieval underground. On this very interesting tour, you’ll visit many hidden corridors, rooms, and cellars of Old Town Prague and along the way, you’ll also learn about Prague’s history.
Book this one-hour-long Prague Underground Tour and discover the city from a different perspective. This guided tour will take you to the covering mysterious locations around the capital of the Czech Republic. Explore Prague’s history while you tour The Old Town’s underground hidden corridors, cellars, and rooms.
The Czech capital is widely famous for its breathtaking architecture, but the fundamental mysteries of Prague are hidden underground. On this Underground walking Tour, you will get a unique opportunity to explore Prague as you’ve never seen it before and uncover the Czech capital’s sinister side.
Your experienced tour guide will lead the way and tell you everything about the part of Prague that hasn’t changed since the 12th century. Learn interesting and exciting historical facts about Prague. Hear the stories about the medieval period, the time when their premises were still in use.
Visit the Old Town Hall, enjoy its beautiful architecture, and find out how Prague Old Town was during its era as a medieval city. On your Prague Old Town Underground Tour, you’ll also visit the underground medieval Dungeon, where you can see displays of executions and torture devices.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to the underground
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- English, German
- There are no tours on 24th and 25th December, in the evening on the 31st December, or on 1st January
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts to register your voucher at the ticket office
- Not suitable for people with walking disabilities
Tour Meeting Point
Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Prague Special Tours office in the passageway at Malé náměstí 11, Praha 1. Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
Soak up the atmosphere and walk around old underground spaces dating back to the 12th and 13th centuries
Tour the hidden rooms, corridors, and cellars up to two floors beneath the ground, as city life continues above you!
Explore 1,000 years of history in Prague’s Old Town with a guide; hear amazing stories from the city’s ancient times
Book the Underground Tour of Prague
Enjoy your Prague visit to the fullest!
Good to know before you go
- Smartphone tickets are accepted. Show your digital smartphone ticket to your tour guide.
- It’s possible to reschedule your tour. Please get in touch with customer service for further assistance.
- Bring a pair of comfortable shoes, and dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring an identification document
- Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the intended start time of the tour
Book Your tour of the Prague Underground right away!
Easy & Fast booking process
We went with Judith ... an elderly lady with a lot of humor at first I was skeptical but she explained everything great and showed us the old Prague. I suppose with the right ghost tour you can see the same, but this tour during the day gives you more time in the evening.
Book your Prague Underground Tour & see the city from a different perspective!
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts
- Live Tour Guide