Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour 2024
About Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour
On this 3-hour long tour of the Prague Castle complex, Golden Lane, and St. Vitus Cathedral, you’ll get to choose between a group or a private tour. This tour also allows you to skip the security and ticket line.
Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour
Explore the breathtakingly beautiful Prague Castle during your three-hour-long guided tour. This Prague Castle small group tour comes with priority entrance, so you’ll not have to wait in a long line to get in. Walk inside a fairytale and explore the impressive Prague Castle, and visit all of the highlights of the castle complex.
Like the Old Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Golden Lane, and the St. George’s Basilica. Discover the abundant collection of art and history found inside the Prague Castle. Your expert tour guide will help you navigate the inside of the castle with ease—Marvel at St. Vitus’ Gothic architecture. Spot the gargoyles that adorn the church’s exterior.
Enter the Old Royal Palace, and stand under the massive and beautifully decorated ceiling of Vladislav Hall. Go inside the chamber where the Defenestration of Prague happened. See the remains of the 12th-century frescoes. On this Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour, you will walk along the Golden Lane and visit the cottages in this alley initially built for the castle’s sharpshooters.
You can choose whether you want your Prague Castle Priority Entrance Tour to be a small-group experience or a completely private guided tour of the Prague Castle.
- Tour guide
- Walking tour
- Tram ticket
- Entry ticket for St. Vitus Cathedral
- Entry ticket for Old Royal Palace
- Entry ticket for St. George’s Basilica
- Entry ticket for Golden Lane
- Food and drinks
- Additional transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English, German, Italian, French, Czech, Spanish
Tour Meeting Point
Meet up with your guide in front of the statue of Charles IV. The tour guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella so you can spot them easily.
Enjoy the convenience of skipping the ticket line and using the short security line
See St. Vitus’ stained glass, tombs, and chapels
Explore the Old Royal Palace and see the Vladislav Hall on this Prague Castle Tour
BOOK PRAGUE CASTLE PRIORITY ENTRANCE TOUR
Don’t stress out about finding the best tour, we’ve got you covered!
Good to know before you go – Prague Castle Skip-the-line Tour
- Certain buildings may be closed for operational or state-ceremonial reasons. A refund is not provided during such partial closures.
- You can enter each building included in your entry ticket only once with a valid entrance ticket
- This ticket will allow you to skip the ticket-buying line. However, all visitors must pass through airport-style security to enter the castle grounds, which may sometimes include a line.
- Flash photography is not allowed during this tour
- Cancel the tour for free up to 24 hours before it starts
- Bring an identification document and comfortable shoes
BOOK PRAGUE CASTLE PRIORITY ENTRANCE TOUR NOW!
Easy & Fast booking process of admission ticket
Visit Prague Castle & Don’t miss out on this best-selling tour!
Despite being the only person on this three-hour tour the guide kept me engaged the entire time. My guide was incredibly knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely love Czech Republic's history. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is wanting to learn not just about the castle's history, but also the country's. A fantastic experience!
Prague Castle was wonderful! This half-day walking tour with an admission ticket is definitively worth it. Since Prague Castle is a UNESCO world heritage site, I always wanted to visit the castle complex. Other than that the city is beautiful and it was incredible to see the Charles Bridge in person and walk through the Town Square.
Book your Prague Castle tour with priority admission!
- Follow your professional tour guide
- Free Cancellation Policy